Congratulations! Are you pregnant or thinking of starting a family?
If you are thinking about becoming pregnant or currently pregnant, this is the site for you. This site covers questions from A-Z including important facts on nutrition, vaccination and the impact of the environment on pregnancy. All information is evidence-based so you can trust that it is accurate. Visit PregnancyInfo.ca for everything about your pregnancy!
Your Pregnancy Week-by-Week
Pregnancy is one of the most exciting times in a woman’s life, and in a couple’s relationship. Being able to nurture and nourish a growing baby is a gift that should be cherished and held dear. The development of your unborn baby is a fascinating process that never ceases to amaze.
Your baby does most of her development in the first three months. Did you know that most of your baby’s organs and structures are fully formed by the end of the first trimester? This section provides information about the normal development of the unborn baby during pregnancy.
Visit About Kids Health for an Interactive Timeline
Download the New Parent Resource Guide
Do you know that someone is going through the same thing you are right now? That’s right…you are never alone.
Download the New Parent Resource Guide to answer all your questions about starting a family!
If you can’t find what you are looking for, here are a few key contacts that can assist you.
- Police, Fire, Ambulance, Emergency 911
- Find a Public Health Unit http://www.ontario.ca/locations/health/index.php?lang=en
- Find a Walk-in Clinic near you http://www.ontario.ca/locations/health/index.php?lang=en
- Telehealth Ontario (24 Hours a Day) 1-866-797-0000
- EatRight Ontario 1-877-510-5102
- La Leche League Canada 1-800-665-4324
- Kid’s Help Phone 1-800-668-6868
- Motherisk Program 1-877-439-2744
- Poison Information Centre 1-800-268-9017
If you still can’t find what you are looking for, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you within 24 hours with answers.